Monday 22 October 2012

Upcoming Goodness!

Just a quick one, as my feet haven't touched the ground since we finished our run of "K.Faust" in Matsumoto. That was an incredible time! Already really missing the family feeling of the Kushida Kazuyoshi company.
I'm lucky that helping to bring me out of my post Faust blues, I'm keeping busy with some very exciting performances which I'd like to let you know about.
Firstly, on 29th October, Orquesta Libre will play Shinjuku Pit Inn. We didn't play together as an instrumental unit alone since our European tour. It will be great to revisit those tunes again, and maybe play some new material too!
http://www.pit-inn.com/sche_e.html

Then, from November 1st, I have a small tour with a very interesting lineup of Jinta La Mvta, which includes two circus shows in Takamatsu. I had my first rehearsal today and there is some amazing talent on show. If you are down that way, I definitely recommend coming along to see it.
100-nen Circus- www.100nencircus.com/
Tour details-
http://www.cicala-mvta.com/

And, last but not least, on November 17th, my band Nerima Tea Club will play at café MURIWUI! Lovely wonderful talented band members, excellent venue, free entry, it should be a great night!
Here's the flyer-

No comments:

Post a Comment